Pages

9.11.2013

skill success

Ever stop and ask yourself if success is a skill? Skill, you might wonder to yourself, was never described as a skill. It wasn't to me. When I had a skill, I had a skill. I didn't think twice to link skill to success. I decided to change my way of thinking. Maybe you have too.

Perhaps we need to look at skill success as successful skills.

Can you think of any?

Here are some for you and me.

  • Persererance
  • Persistance
  • Vision
  • Sales
  • Selection
  • Initiative
  • Problem solvinh
  • Storytelling
  • Flexibility
  • Resilience
  • Innovation
Put these into your thought processes. Come up with ways put these skills into your organization. Put them into your routine.These may help you improve content and grow your business. There are still enough ideas to go around.