Here are 12 reasons for top business strategy failures:
- Not understanding what a strategy is.
- Focusing on results first, not focusing on the strategy.
- Just going through the motions of developing a strategy plan.
- Not being passionate about the strategy.
- Not understanding the target audience.
- Not understanding the environment.
- Not recognizing market trends.
- Overestimating the capacity of the business.
- Not having a clear focus on a powerful, value proposition.
- Lack of broad involvement.
- Resisting change.
- Having the wrong people in leadership roles.
Strategy-Keys.com was the source for this entry.